Tuesday, March 22, 2005

New To This



I thought I would try this out as I have never done this, just looking through at the other bloggers it looks like they use it almost as a journal for thoughts. Since I am a scrapbooker, I thought this might help my journaling. This is my first attempt and I hope to learn more about this and post some of my ART through photography & scrapbooking.

I am a Design Team Leader for Scrapbook Corner and find much satisfaction in this ART form. I love sharing ideas with others and seeing other's ART perceptions. I also teach classes on scrapbooking, computer techniques and hope to get more advanced in Digital Scrapbooking. I am addicted to Two Peas In a Bucket and enjoy looking at all the designers across the world! It is a source of true inspiration for me.

The most inspiring to me is my husband of 13 years, he supports me and is my rock. Without him, I don't know what I would do. I love him so much!...He is a wonderful, caring father to our two children Zac and Rachel. He is an Engineer and woodworking is his hobby. He is so talented and we like to work together on projects. My kids are the best! They are my legacy and I hope someday they will appreciate my scrapbooking ART and relive memories we share through my ART. I love you all...thank you for your support!

No comments:

My Scrapblog