Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Lindsey!

Wow! Lindsey...you are 18 years old today. Well it's late and it's actually the next day now...but I hope you know I have been thinking of you today.

Lindsey is my niece and the photo shows her with my daughter Rachel last mother's day. You two are so cute together and pose so well for my camera. It might be because we are all scrapbookers and we know we must have good photos! Haaa. I can hardly believe what a beautiful lady you have become. Stay sweet, I know you always will be! I love that program Picasa. I have been playing with effects on my photographs and love the soft lense. I also added shadow and highlights on this photo and it looks like you are both glowing here. You are both angels anyway~!

Tracey - Journaling 10/18/06 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Scrapblog