Monday, January 08, 2007

SCRAPPED-The Movie

WOW I just got the SCRAPPED movie on DVD and watched it as soon as it arrived! Well, after enjoying it very much...this guy (Wes) really got me at the end and I was choaked up!

I am impressed with Wes and getting other men involved in telling their story. So often it falls on the wife and mother. Why can't the MEN get out there and soul search a bit? No...my husband doesn't scrapbook, he is an automation engineer and liked watching the Creating Memories segment on his DVD, however he is a supportive husband of my addiction to scrapbooking. His addiction is woodworking so I love the photo with him and his layout holding a WRENCH! It is now my background on my computer!!! Ha (He didn't probable ever think he'd be that inspirational!?)

I live in Indiana and have been on a design team at a local scrapbook store www.scrapbookcorner.us and I also teach there and recently had a 60+year old man customer who wanted to document his life in photographs. I consulted with him on a couple of occassions to give him ideas and it is truly great to see men getting into this hobby that I love. I believe Digital Photography has something to do with all of this!

If you are a scrapper you gotta check out: http://www.scrappedmovie.com/ and then you gotta read his blog: http://www.scrappedmovie.blogspot.com/ I commented on his blog and told him that he has inspired me to journal more to compliment my artistic layouts! Since I am getting older my memory is fading and I feel like I need to write more things down...I feel like I am missing out on a lot. I always think I will remember what to say, but can't. WRITE IT DOWN! That is my new resolution! 2007 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Scrapblog