Thursday, January 24, 2008

Scrapbook Retreat Weekend

Wow! What a great place Cornerstone Memories Retreat House is! I met up with my friend Celia to scrapbook all weekend here and met some wonderful ladies, they had great food, snacks and nice accomodations! I actually got 12 layouts completed in 2 days, and I got caught up on scrapping our trip to Key West!


When I did go to sleep, late into the wee hours of the morning, I did have sweet dreams in Celia & I's room called "SWEET DREAMS" on their comfy wood & iron beds. It is decorated so quaint and cozy that you really don't want to leave! The radiators keep it warm and they even give you chenile footies to keep your feet warm!

I would recommend this place up in Tipton, Indiana for anyone who wants to get away for the weekend and catch up on their craft, being scrapbooking, quilting or whatever! We met a lady who brought her quilt and hand stitched the whole weekend. I bet her hand was aching after that!!! Good thing she got her massage, and they also offer manicure services as well! - I will definitely return to this restful place!

No comments:

My Scrapblog