Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring is Sprung...

Spring is in the AIR...it reminds me of green grass and easter egg hunts of long ago. Rachel still enjoys it but my kids are getting so big they don't really do that anymore but last year we went to Bev's house and my kids were so cute helping the other small kids there to hunt.

I miss those days when they were little and everything is so exciting. They are growing up too fast and I know that's the way it's supposed to be but I don't want them to!

Wow, it's been a while since my last post...CHRISTMAS...HAAAA! I have been hybernating and not doing much on here, and facebook is addicting -getting reaquainted with old friends and this Summer I will have a 25th Reunioin for my high school class. We didn't do it last year so the class after us is going to combine with us to have one! It should be very fun! I am just looking forward to Spring, my favorite season of all when everything comes alive again! Maybe I will as well...we have been working out and on May 4th it will be a YEAR since we quit smoking. I do feel better, even though we are now addicted to nicorette gum, it's way better than smoking! I do not wish it on anyone-so NEVER, NEVER start smoking-it's the most addicting thing ever! It's expensive and you are paying to KILL yourself! DON"T DO IT!

Well, enough of that!...HAPPY Spring to everyone and to all a Great DAY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were around 220 dollars on every site. But finally I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo world[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known ways to build an income online.

My Scrapblog