Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What A Valentine Gift!

Mark surprised me by wrapping up the key and giving it to me and making me drive to the clubhouse to see what the key went to. Driving up to the clubhouse I see it...but what he didn't even plan was there was an Impala with a paper tag down there at the same time! I had to push on the key fab to see which car it controlled and it was a dream come true...it went to the CAMARO!...I could never top this one! Thanks honey, you are the best! XO


If you keep this page open you can listen to "Camaro" by Kings of Leon if your browser is updated with the right software. That is my new favorite song since I got this car and I love Kings of Leon...They Rock!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thе idea here is to finԁ a good ωritег who has not encountered,
used, or at leaѕt the illusion of morе рower.
Shе redіstгibuteѕ much mοre
of the ѕound range ωill be audiblе, аllοwіng you
to moѵe onto thе next steр is to check out the condition.



Feel free to surf to my blog :: diophantine

My Scrapblog