Saturday, April 19, 2008

Baseball & Softball Opening Day Games!

Happy Birthday To My Mom!

Well it was opening day at Logan Field! Zac had his first game and he made a good hit...but the rain came in and the score ending in a 14-9 loss. I am sure their next game will be better tomorrow. I didn't get to see it, but saw that there had been many improvements to the field and I am anxious to go see the game, but drove up to see a nice new rod iron gate today, so I may have to skip out of my meeting early tomorrow and see him play!

Rachel's team "The Storm" won, something like 12-6! They played their former coaches team and Rachel kept razzing him that "they were going down!"...and they did! Rach got to play catcher, and third base for an inning, which was cool and she did a great job! They are a pretty good team!

Thanks Linda for the pics!

After the game we took a DQ cake over to my mom's and celebrated her 76th Birthday! It was a great day to be alive in America!!! There's nothing better than Baseball and ice cream cake!

No comments:

My Scrapblog