Tuesday, December 30, 2008

GO Colts!!!!!!!!!

Before leaving Cincinnati, we had Mark's dad take a picture of us in our Coltswear! On our way back from our Cincinnati Christmas Celebration we got to go straight to the COLTS Game. Mark and I had been to the tour, but this time the kids got to see the Stadium! Before the game we walked over to Hard Rock Cafe for Lunch! I always love going there to see all the Rock N' Roll Memorabilia!
When it was time to get to the game, we walked past the old RCA/Hoosier Dome that had recently been demolished. It's hard to believe this small stadium used to be our house when you see the massive Lucas Oil Stadium next to it. It's also kind of sad to see it be demolished, it could have been a great place to put a Pro Baseball Team or have concerts or something...but I guess that's how progress must go!
Here we are at the Colts game...Colts won the game against the TN Titans! We will both be in the playoffs... GO COLTS!!! I am posting more photos on my facebook page, here's the link to view more photos of our Lucas Oil Stadium Visit! You'll have to join facebook, but it's so much fun! Add me to your friend list & I will accept if you're nice :)

No comments:

My Scrapblog