Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Had A Happy Christmas!


Hoping all of you had a nice Christmas! We sure did as Santa came once again to visit our house. The kids must have been really good to both get guitars and just about everything on their list +++! The kids love how I wrap the doorway to get into the living room, they can run through it to get their glimpse of what santa brought.
They act like they really love each other as they hug after exchanging their own gifts to each other! :)
They are sporting their new robes that mom & dad got for them and staying very warm on this COLD winter's day!




We got to spend time with my side of the family the night before at Grandma Betty's and the kids exchange gifts and we do a white elephant that is always tons of fun! Here's a picture of all of Grandma Betty and her grandkids. They are all getting so big!!!

My dad invited us to a nice dinner at Murphy Steakhouse the Monday prior to Christmas. It was nice to get together and celebrate the season. Here he is with his wife Joanne.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

What a fun idea to wrap the doorway! When I came downstairs Christmas morning I heard my daughter Cali 8 exclaim "Emma, we must have been really good this year!"

My Scrapblog